Monday, February 4, 2019

Everything ends with a "Sampai Jumpa Lagi" not with a "Selamat Tinggal" :)

Day 29 (Monday, February 04, 2019)


Suppressing tears for a nice picture


       Our flight was at 11:52 in the morning, some of the Indonesian buddies assisted us to Minangkabau Airport at 10:00 in the morning. We were crying out hard that time. The feeling of separation swelled in our hearts. After we bid out "sampai jumpas", we proceeded to the check-in baggage counter. I didn't look back, afraid of just staying in Padang. It's hard to look back at them with their sad faces so I just continued walking and cried silently. Indonesia did good to us most especially our new found 'family'. Thank you SEAMEO for this opportunity, I was able to meet these amazing people who touched my heart and gave me the chance to grow into a woman I never knew I will be for a month. Thank you for the wonderful experiences, Indonesia! 

No comments:

Post a Comment