Thursday, January 31, 2019

Sampai jumpa siswa saya!

Day 25 (Thursday, January 31, 2019)


 "MABUHAY, MINAMAHAL KONG MAGAARAL!"


     This morning I am determined to attend the school even though I have a headache. This day was my last day of teaching in SMAN 10 so I really need to attend my morning class. Also, today my mentor Dr. Zulyusri evaluated me during my teaching. I came early to school and waited for Bu Nini and my mentor to come to class. 

      I prepared the needed multimedia tools, worksheets, and instructional materials. I started the class discussion with a prayer then greetings. I called their names to check the student's absence record. Then we continued last Thursday's discussion about Seed Plants. We finished the explaining on how reproduction of Spermatophyta happens. I gave them the learning worksheets and allocated them 45 minutes to answer it. After they finished answering it, I let each group present their work. Most of the group got the correct answers so I rewarded them 'excellent' ribbons. I expressed my 'good byes' and 'thank yous' to them. I almost cried in front of them but they keep on smiling at me so I just reciprocated them my sincerest smile.

     I waited for my mentor and cooperating teacher to finish evaluating me. After a couple of minutes, they discussed with me how they evaluated me. I have no complains about their rating because they gave me reasonable grade that I am very grateful for.


With my hardworking, kind and supportive mentors in Padang!

No comments:

Post a Comment