Saturday, January 19, 2019

Saturday, REST DAY


Day 13 (Saturday, January 19, 2019)

Go Food Festival in Transmart

       We don’t have any plans today and so I spent this it to rest and relax. In the morning, I did my laundry and in the afternoon I checked my student’s output from the previous session. I scanned through their works and I appreciated their effort because they seriously wrote their answers in English. When I started checking, I have noticed that most of the students understood the previous topic. In their worksheet I can see their collaborative effort and detailed answers. After checking all the worksheets, I opened my laptop to review the PowerPoint slide presentation that I have made. It is because on Monday I have classes so I need to prepare myself by reviewing first the concept. For dinner, we went out to eat in Richeese Factory because we don’t have food stocks in our dormiroty anymore.. We rode the roller coaster at the 3rd floor of Transmart. The shopping mall was so alive because of the busy people spending their leisure time inside. Together with our kind Indonesian buddies we roamed around the Transmart and bought some groceries and supplies.


No comments:

Post a Comment