Thursday, January 24, 2019

Yey, New Topic!

Day 18 (Thursday, January 24, 2019)

Worksheet Time!

           Today, I am excited to meet my students because we'll be tackling new topic about Seed Plants. For my instructional material I used a real seed plants and flowers so students will easily grasp the concept. First,we discussed about the characteristics. I let them hold it in front and describe it based on what they see. Then we proceeded to the classification of Spermatophyta which are Gymnosperm and Angiosperm. When we tackled the reproduction of both classification, I played first the video clips of the process of reproduction. After playing it twice, I gave them a visual diagram of the reproduction and tasked each group to pick a representative to explain the process. My student then explained it well and there were also representatives who explained the process in Bahasa.

No comments:

Post a Comment