Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Visiting Pantai Padang Taplau

Day 17 (Wednesday, January 23, 2019)

      It's my free day so I grabbed this opportunity to translate Bu Nini's new lesson plan about Spermatophyta. In the morning we stayed in the International Office to have an  access to fast WiFi connection. Pak Engki gave us our WiFi account that's why we had a productive stay in the IO. I was able to finish translating the lesson plan and decided to make Daily Lesson Log as separate lesson plan. I also think of instructional material that I should use for my instruction. 

Martabak Mie


Karupok Kuah

        In the afternoon, one of the Indonesian buddies named Cinto invited us to go with her in Pantai Padang Taplau to see the sunset. We already finished our task that's why we didn't waste time and directly went there. From a far we can see the long bay and busy people enjoying the relaxing place. We agreed to stay in the seats with umbrella and ordered our food. While we were waiting for our food, we talked about lot of things and Cinto asked us about our stay in Padang for days. They served Martabak Mie which surprised me because I thought it would taste sweet just like the usual Martabak. It tastes like a noodle or Mie because it is the main ingredient and they just added some eggs and seasonings. Another dish was Karupok Kuah which tasted beyond delicious especially when partnered with Coconut Juice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment