Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Treat thyself for a JOB WELL DONE 👏

Day 16 (Tuesday, January 22, 2019)


Comfort food

      I woke up late in the morning with a reminder that I have classes at 1:30 until 3:00 in the afternoon. I prepared myself and all the needed materials for teaching. Today, we we're still in the topic about Pteridophyta (Fern Plant). I went to school by riding a Go-ride and I can proudly say that I am a strong independent woman. My buddy Sysi has already classes so she can't assist me in going to my assigned school. Before her classes proceed, she taught me how to book for a a ride that's why I was able to go to SMAN 10 by myself. I have arrived in the school an hour before my class starts. For the meantime, I stayed in the Piket Area and mingled with my co-interns. Sometimes the teachers who passed by the area talked to me and asked things about my beloved country. The bell rang and I wen to the third floor of C building to meet my students. Bu Nini came after I arrived in the classroom. As usual, I did my routinary activity which were checking the absence record and reviewing the previous lesson. We had fun discussion because the students were very energetic and jolly to deal with. Just like the other section, I gave them the learning worksheets and proceeded with the presentation of their work.

        After the class, I went home straight to have my rest. When I arrived in the dormitory, my friends namely Mica and Christine invited me to go with them in walking around the street. I decided to be a good friend and joined their plan even I was so tired that afternoon. We changed our clothes and walked around the street to look for beef. We asked vendors and stores but most of them cannot understand us. There this one person who informed us that we can't find beef in the afternoon because it is only sold early in the morning. We tried to go back to our dormitory but we lost our way and even laughed with our stupidity. So, we booked for a Go Car and decided to go to Plaza Andalas because we haven't been there. As we arrived in the shopping mall, we straightly went to JCO Cafe to treat ourselves for the past restless days. I ordered a large iced coffee frappe and alcapone donut. 

No comments:

Post a Comment