Monday, January 28, 2019

Last Teaching Monday😢

Day 22 (Monday, January 28, 2019)


Picture with my Grade X-MIPA 8 students
(A picture is truly worth thousand words)

        I felt heavy when I woke up this morning realizing that this would be my last Monday that I have to teach. I gathered myself and tried to be happier so when I face my students they won't feel the burden I am carrying. We had a meaningful class discussion with the thinking that this would be the last. Their cooperation from the first day that I taught them was still evident until now. As I look at them while reciting, I knew that I will miss them. During the presentation of their worksheet, I couldn't help myself to laugh because they were being funny again. Then I said to myself, "I will really miss them".

No comments:

Post a Comment