Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Tuesday had never been this..

Day 23 (Tuesday, January 29, 2019)


Lunch with SMAN 10 Faculty Teachers and Teaching Interns from UNP

         I went to SMAN 10 an hour before my class starts. I want to seize my last days in the school that has  warmly welcomed me. As I waited for my class time, I stayed in the Piket area of my co-interns and had small talks with them. Pak Nas passed by the area and invited us to join the faculty teachers for lunch. He said that it's his treat so we cordially accepted his free lunch. Although I already ate at the school canteen, I don't want to miss the moments with SMAN 10 people so together with my co-interns we went inside. We indulged ourselves with delicious Indonesian cuisine served in front. We were shy at first because we're facing professional teachers but I reminded myself that I should be used to it. After the delightful meal from Pak Nas, I proceeded to the classroom to meet my students. 


With my studious and adorable students 💕

        Just like yesterday, I felt so sad with the fact that this will be the last time that I have to teach them. I did my best to suppress the loneliness that I am feeling that time. They continued answering the worksheets that I have gave them last session. They finished their task within half an hour so we proceeded to the presentation. After all the group presented their work, I showed them the right answers to the tabular data that they have answered. Before I went out the classroom, I let them answer the Student's Feedback Monitoring Tool. I bid my 'sampai jumpa' to them and they were all doing sad faces. I expressed my gratitude to them for being participative and excellent students. I will definitely treasure all the moments I had with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment